Infrastructure and Construction
Our firm’s construction and infrastructure team comprises lawyers who are specialist construction and infrastructure lawyers (both contentious and non contentious).
The significant experience of our team allows them to advise on key aspects of major projects, including providing strategic input, contract and operational advice and project delivery. Our construction team has been involved in several major projects in Australia and overseas.
Services we are able to offer include:
- Contract structure and drafting, including drafting contracts based on industry standard forms, alliance contracts, PPP contracts and operation & maintenance agreements
- Tendering, procurement and project strategies
- Contract methods including D&C, EPC, O&M, partnering and alliancing
- Project management and consultancy agreements
- Supply agreements
- Project structuring
- Project delivery
- Project finance
- Risk analysis and management
- Transaction and project due diligence
- Dispute resolution including mediation and arbitration advice and representation