We offer personalised legal and commercial advice in the often complex areas of business structuring, estate planning and conveyancing for our clients across a broad range of businesses in Western Australia. Our long standing client base includes businesses and individuals from the various sectors we practise in.
Our team of experienced lawyers and qualified conveyancers have a genuine interest in our clients' individual circumstances, needs and desired outcomes. We work closely with other specialists including accountants, financial planners and insurance advisers to deliver a service tailored to our clients situations.
We advise on a wide range of matters including:
- Business Structuring - private company establishment and restructuring and shareholders agreements
- Commercial - agreements, trusts, stamp duty & land tax advice, self-managed superannuation funds
- General Advice and Representation - commercial and legal advice on family disputes, asset planning & protection or any other general commercial advice
- Conveyancing & Business Settlements - rural, commercial and residential property & business sales
- General Property - stamp duty, subdivisions, titles, property searches and enquiries
- Agribusiness matters - advice on rural sales, leases and purchase agreements, contract negotiations and disputes, joint venture & co-ownership agreements
- Succession Planning
- Estate Planning - preparation of wills, testamentary trusts, enduring powers of attorney, probate applications, estate administration, disputes and initial inheritance claim advice